Saturday 25 April 2015

Rocking Breakfast at Hard Rock Cafe

Rarely I go out for breakfast. It should be something really good for me to step out that early in the morning. This time, I heard about 'Rocking breakfast' at Hard Rock Cafe. HRC and breakfast? Yeah this was my reaction too. What got me more excited was when I read, 'Pay what you think it is worth'. This was so nice to relish a hearty breakfast, the Hard Rock way.


Started my morning with some fresh juice, the juice of the day was pineapple. I was clueless on what to try so I had to take help from chef Niranjan for my breakfast table. Started with Justin's Loaded Savory French Toast, thick slices of brioche bread soaked in a savory cream topped with a spiced bean and mushroom mix served with a side of chicken sausage. I had a sample of it and fell in love with it with every bite. I went again to HRC for this again and again.






Next was Sweet French Toast, thick slices of brioche bread smothered with zesty orange cream, laced with cinnamon and topped with a mixed berry compote and maple syrup. The start of my meal was very good and I was impressed.



I then had The HRC Brekkie. Omlet made from 3 free range eggs, chicken sausage, served with sliced toast, grilled tomato, hash brown with some spiced bean. This is one filling breakfast plate. I have started liking spiced beans a lot. Next time I tried eggs in sunny's side up. I opted out of pork and bacon from my meal.



With some sugar rush I couldn't resist trying Chunky Monkey Pancakes, triple layered pancakes drizzled layered caramel sauce , melted butter and maple syrup. Dusted with icing sugar and topped with whipped cream and assorted berry coulis. Yummy indeed. I am going to try waffles in my next visit.



Savory pancakes had bacon due to which I did not have it.


There are so many more options to choose from dosa, poha, uttapam, chola bhatura, sandwich, waffles, smoothies, oats, etc. I ended my meal with a glass of Hot chocolate, just perfect :)


The offer or having a hearty breakfast and paying what you think is worth it stands between 15th April to 14th May, 8.30 AM - 11.30 AM. I am enjoying this so much that I have already visited HRC many times to try out the various dishes from the menu. Looks like HRC has come up with a breakfast menu which I would like in my day to day life, so what more do I need. I have many favorites from this menu :)

No comments:

Post a Comment