Tuesday 7 March 2017

The all new Irish Menu Madness is live at The Irish House

If you are around VR Bengaluru then you have to make a pit stop at The Irish House. It is not a typical pub or bar, but it motivates people to come in groups and spend time, more like community building. And if the food is good then why wouldn't anyone want to stop by.

Situated at Level 3 of VR Mall, it has a Full Bar Available along with Outdoor Seating, Wifi, Live Sports Screening & Smoking Area too (though I would recommend you to quit smoking now). The interiors were done well and its catchy, I personally loved the interiors.
They have changed their menu for some freshness and introduced many new dishes so I took this opportunity to try it out. Get ready for some Irish Menu Madness.

 I am in love with spicy mocktails so at a glance of Spiced Guava Mary, I ordered it. It had pepper instead of chillies which did not suit to my taste of a spicy mocktail where as Tangerine Mojito was refreshing from the afternoon heat.

For appetisers, Belfast glazed chicken wings was served where you can opt for the glaze of your choice out of honey chili, honey bbq and hickory bbq. I relished these good chicken wings with honey chilli sauce :) The next starter was brilliant. Smoked Duck Pita Pockets were very tasty and messy to eat which had spinach pita pockets filled with orange glazed smoked duck, creamy ranch, tasted peanuts topped with shredded carrots.



Next came The Sourdough Fondue Bowl whcih looked very appetising. Spicy grilled chicken bites, smoked chicken sausages, chargrilled broccoli and roasted sweet potatoes were served in a platter with sourdough bread bowl filled with cheese sauce.

 For main course, I opted for Tenderloin bowl which had tenderloin served with cracked wheat and honey glazed carrots. The meat was very tender and juicy and the combination of tenderloin with cracked wheat was the highlight of the meal. This was my favorite dish from my meal. Next. I was in a mood to have some pizza's so I went for Sriracha Chicken Pizza which had Chicken Bolognese with sriracha drizzle.




While munching of main course, I opted for Green Appletini and Peach iced-tea. Green appletini was my favorite mocktail which had green apple extract, orange juice, pineapple juice along with fresh lime served in a martini glass.

 No meal is complete without a dessert so I chose Nutty Caramel Pie. Gooey caramel and peanut butter pie layered with rich chocolate ganache is delicious and when served with warm caramel sauce, it can take you to another planet. Beware, it is a very filling dessert. I am not much of a peanut butter fan but I liked this dessert. For my next visit, I have Dual Chocolate Torte in my mind for a chocolate fan like me :)


So when you are around Mahadevpura, head to VR Mall and go straight to Level 3 to enjoy this menu madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment