Friday 22 July 2016

Floating Lunch Buffet at Nimisserie with Dineout

Office goers have limited lunch time and would want to save time by going for a-la-carte, hence lunch buffet's are quite in demand. Now Nimisserie have started a floating lunch buffet to satisfy everyone around central Bangalore. Located off wood street, next to Show-off, you can't not just miss seeing this place.

Chef Nimish Bhatia and team reinvents some of the finest Indian dishes for the floating lunch buffet. Diners can savour the buffet delicacies from Monday to Saturday at INR 650+ taxes.


Last week, Dineout had arranged a selective bloggers table to experience the lunch buffet at Nimisserie. Dineout has revolutionized the dining experience where one can book a table at restaurant of his/her choice and get cash backs, rewards, discounts and vouchers. Recently, they launched 'Dineout Plus', an exclusive dining programme which allows its members to dine at more than 175 restaurants in 4 and 5 star hotels across Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai and Kolkata and provides them with a 25% discount on their total bill. I am aproud ,member of dineout plus and utilise their service as often as I can :)









The variety of the buffet spread is good, esp vegetarian. The veg spread impressed me more than non veg spread. Salad's, floating starters on the table, main course and desserts make sure you are never hungry when you leave the restaurant. The non veg starters were tastier for me and my favorite section was salad's, I have my favorites from the counter which I make a point to try them everytime like the cucumber prawn salad, raw mango salad, watermelon salad etc. Nimisserie always makes a point to experiment with the food, can you imagine Watermelon Pani Puri. I am a golgappa fan and this surely bought a smile on my face and filled my tummy to an extent.


 


Desserts have always been my weakness so I relished every possible dish my tummy could allow. Overall, it was a good experience and they have improved a lot from my last lunch visit which makes me visit this place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment