Friday 30 May 2014

PVR BluO - the other name for Entertainment

I have been visiting PVR BluO many times in the past for my bowling games but never really got my time to sit and just hang around there. I am sure many of us have also faced the same or never knew about the offerings by BluO. As everyone knows, it is one of the most famous entertainment destination. A little insight about PVR BluO, PVR has partnered with Cineplex group of Thailand to bring BluO to the Indian customers. PVR BluO strives to be the 'ONE STOP' destination for entertainment. Currently it operates in Chandigarh, Gurgaon, Pune and Bangalore but will soon enter tier-2 cities.


I met Vishal Sawhney who is the country head and CEO of PVR BluO. He is very enthusaistic and a professional with over 18 years of experience. He is responsible for managing Operations, Business Development & Projects and Sales & Marketing for bluO. He interacted with us and explained us the concept of BluO and how they are expanding to all parts of the country by offering the best at affordable prices.

Very energetic, Vishal Sawhney
As I another services earlier, I used to visit this place only for bowling games and never knew much about their other services. Bowling lanes are maintained well with some expert trainers to train you while you enjoy the game, the bowls are also of high standard. This meet gave me insight about the other services and the quality of the services which BluO offers to its customers. Not just bowling, bluO also offers Race Tantra - F1 racing lounge, karaoke lounge, inkredible tatoo lounge, well designed bar filled with domestic and international liquor along with some choicest wines. My favorite was the inkredible tattoo lounge and karaoke lounge where I can relax with my friend's and have an awesome time with some great songs. Well, I had my hands on the karaoke too with my other friend's and we enjoyed this session the most. My other friend's loved the F1 racing lounge which is one of the most chosen activity at bluO. BluO also accompanies corporate gaming sessions so you can also have a great team building game with your colleagues.

Bowling lounge

F1 Racing Tantra
We also got to taste the most favorite Fratelli wines which is from the Solapur district of Maharashtra. It is equipped with 58 multi-capacity tanks especially imported from Velo, Italy – a first by any wine company in Asia. Many of my friend's enjoyed the wine.

Red wine
White wine
One should also know that bluO offers multi cuisine food, veg and non veg. So one can never go hungry from bluO. I enjoyed the basa fish which was cooked perfectly with some spicy spiced along with chicken kebab which were very juicy and had awadhi masala mixed with it. The veg platter of hara bhara kebab which is being loved by all was tasty and the pudina chutney served with it enhanced the taste of the kebab. So next time, I am at bluO I know that I can have a good meal or snacks with some drinks and have some games to play too. What more I want? Naah, nothing.

Restaurant

Basa fish
Juicy chicken
Hara bhara kebab

Crunchy chicken
The chef behind these amazing food at PVR bluO
After this meet I realized that PVR bluO offers great entertainment experience for everyone. They make sure that anyone who enters the place, leaves the place with satisfaction. One is not required to hop in and out for different gaming experience or for food. It is truly ONE STOP for entertainment and food. So bluO will never be just BOWLING for me but will be the other word for ENTERTAINMENT.

The pictures of PVR bluO location are from their facebook page as I was very busy enjoying the games and having my entertainment time ;)

You can always connect to PVR BluO on Twitter and Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment