Valentine's day is round the corner and everyone is making plans to make their partner feel special. So do not just stick to a good dinner or gift, but make your partner feel more special by taking care of them and their skin.
This valentines week, pamper skin with a four layer facial by Repechage. It is a premium facial which is not provided by many salon's in the city. D'vine Nails, located on St. Marks road, provides this premium facial which is rated as the best facial of the country by Cosmopolitan, UK. Let me tell you more about Repechage:
- Premiere anti-aging treatment
- Layer upon layer facial
- Consists of European seaweed to rejuvenate, tone and firm the skin
- A seaweed mask followed by mineral-rich thermal mask for a complete relaxation and results
- Has 3 different seaweeds - Laminaria Digitata, Ascophyllum Nodosum and Rosa Canina which is rich in amino acids, anti oxidants, vitamins and minerals. It also helps lock in moisture and also nourish the skin deeply.
- Suitable for all skin types
- Nourish your skin every 5-6 weeks
Apart from facial, you can also pamper your nails, hand and feet at D'vine Nails. I have already blogged about my nail experience earlier and you can read it here. This time I went ahead with manicure and pedicure in which products from Body Cafe were used.
With a pampering session at Divine Nails you can be Valentine's day ready. So book your appointment for yourself and your partner at D'vine Nails now.